RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Intends to be respectful and not afraid to communicate their wants and needs or ask questions.
- Will not expect THE ARTIST to imitate another person's style and will accept THE ARTIST'S art for what it is.
- Intends to pay in full the amount agreed upon before receiving the commissioned work.
- Understands that a partial refund will be given out if the customer decides to cancel the commission.
- Understands that THE ARTIST may choose to discontinue the commissioned work due to difficulties with THE CUSTOMER (i.e. lack of communication, personal attacks or disrespect, incomplete payment, etc.)
- Has the right to repost the commissioned work as long as credit is given where credit is due.
- Understands that THE ARTIST holds the copyright in regards to the commissioned art/image, and understands that the commissioned art/image can only be employed in personal use, and NOT be used for profit.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this page, or if you do not fully understand the terms and conditions and need further clarification, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Will cater to THE CUSTOMER'S wants and needs.
- Intends to communicate openly and clearly with THE CUSTOMER and will ask question if unsure about what THE CUSTOMER wants.
- Intends to complete the commissioned work to the best of his/her abilities.
- Understands that if he/she is unable to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time that THE CUSTOMER is entitled to a refund.
- Will show the utmost respect when working with THE CUSTOMER.
- Understands that THE CUSTOMER holds the copyright in regards to the re-created character or idea behind the commissioned image.